This is a great little recipe that’s super yummy.It’s a great way to use up all those delicious strawberries once they grow. Why don’t you give this scrumptious jam a shot – it’s a breeze to make and it’ll keep for at least two weeks in the fridge!
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey!)
- Wash the strawberries, remove their stems and place them in the bowl of a food processor. Blitz for a few seconds until thoroughly pureed. Alternatively, mash them with a fork.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir through the chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Spoon into a clean jar and refrigerate for at least an hour to set.
- Use as you would normal jam – on toast, scones, or anything else you’d like!