- Returns are accepted on veggies, herbs, flowers, grass hair kits, candles and cards
- We cannot accept returns on snacks, bulbs or products on special offer
- You may return up to the minimum order of 10 carry bags/boxes, eg: if you order 50 carry bags, you may return up to 40. If you ordered the minimum, returns cannot be accepted.
- We can only credit in kit-lots (lots of 10 herbs/veg/flowers/xmas cards, 12 grass hair kits or 5 candles/greeting cards). They do not need to be in the original kit configuration. eg: you can include any 10 herb ‘flavours’ to make a kit lot
- All returns must be notified by the due date of your invoice. Once notified, we will issue you a credit memo and statement showing the final balance. The final balance must be paid by the due date of the original invoice.
- Products must be returned in original condition at your cost.
How To Return Goods
If you meet these criteria, please:
1. Notify us the number of full kits (carry bags/boxes) of each product you wish to return, eg: 3 herbs, 2 flowers. We will then issue you a Credit Memo and statement for payment.
2. Once we have processed your returns and sent you a Credit Memo, you may return the goods to our warehouse. The address is:
95A Cheltenham Rd
Dandenong South VIC 3175
Please note that we cannot accept deliveries to any other address. All returns must come to the warehouse.
Items can be sent by courier, Australia Post or delivered in person between 8am -4.00pm, Monday-Friday.