Beeswax Food Wraps (3)
Eco Basics Beeswax Food Wraps are an alternative to single-use plastic, zip-lock bags and traditional cling wrap. They are made with 100% natural ingredients and 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, giving you the most Australian Made beeswax food wraps ever. Eco Basics Beeswax Food Wraps are breathable, which means they mimic the natural properties of food skins and peels. This will keep your food fresher, crisper and tastier for longer. They come in a set of 3 sizes –
HOW TO USE
Use your wraps in place of traditional single-use plastic. The warmth from your hands will be enough to make the beeswax in the wraps soft so you can create a natural, breathable seal around food, keeping it fresher for longer. Un-wrap, wash and re-use over and over again.
- Wrap cut fruit & vegetables, bread & cheese blocks.
- Fold into pouches to carry snacks.
- Cover salad bowls & plates.
- Use to cover glass, jars when fermenting food.
WHERE TO USE
- Wrap & Storage – Cut fruit & vegetables such as avocado, tomato, citrus, pumpkin, cabbage, celery, etc.
- Cover – Salad bowls, leftovers, plates.
- Fold – Into pouches for sandwiches, carrot sticks, berries, cracker and more.
- Lasts up to 6-12 months with detailed care instructions inside the pack
Beeswax Food Wraps (Set of 3)