General Guidelines and Advice
Information and guidelines to help you organise and run an effective fundraiser:
- Living Fundraisers Guide to Healthy & Profitable Fundraising: an overview of our fundraising programs, packed with useful tips & advice
- 9 Ways to Make Your Fundraiser a Success
- Fundraising checklist
- Fundraising Season Planner & FAQs
For fundraising Success Stories as well as helpful articles and resources on fundraising, cooking, gardening and more, please visit our Latest News Blog. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook too – our page is full of useful info, resources and other fun stuff to help inspire you!
Order Forms & Tally Sheet for Order Form Drives
Download our printable guidelines for running an order form drive here.
Order Forms in printable format can be downloaded below:
- Growing Kits (Herbs, Veggies, Flowers)
- Lifestyle (Greeting Cards, Soy Candles)
- Christmas (Seed-embedded Christmas Cards, Grass Hair Kits – Christmas range)
- Grass Hair Kits (Old MacDonald’s Farm range)
- Spring Flowering Bulbs (Feb-April only)
Please note, hard copies of the forms are also available for distribution to your families/members if you’d prefer. Please contact us and advise the number required.
This Order Form Tally Sheet (excel file) can be used to collate orders to conclude an order form campaign (note: different worksheets for each product).
Fundraising Coordinator’s Resources
Resources to help you run your fundraiser:
- Soy Candles
- Flower Growing Kits
- Veggie Growing Kits
- Herb Growing Kits
- Greeting Cards
- Seed-embedded Christmas Cards
- Grass Hair Kits – Christmas Range
- Grass Hair Kits – Old MacDonald’s Farm
- Tasty Snacks
- Pre-notice for take home drives using Growing Kits
- Pre-notice for take home drives using Cards
- Pre-notice for take home drives using Candles
- Wrap-up notice for take home drives
- Pre-notice for order form drives using Growing Kits
- Pre-notice for order form drives using Lifestyle Products
- Wrap-up notice for order form drives
For customisable templates for letters/newsletters, please click here.