We love hearing about your fundraising plans, from how you and your committee promote and run your campaigns, to the incentives you offer your participants, down to how you thank your purchasers. This month we’ve decided to give away an iPad to the group with the most creative fundraising idea using Living Fundraisers products.
Start Date: 6th March 2018.
How to Enter: Book a take-home or stall/event fundraiser with Living Fundraisers this month then let us know in 200 words or less about your creative fundraising idea.
Closing Date: Orders and emails must be received by 30th March 2018 and the fundraiser can take place any time in 2018. The winner will be announced on 4th April.
Prize Details: An Apple iPad to the value of $500.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to fundraising groups in Australia that place an order with Living Fundraisers for a take-home drive or stall/display fundraiser in 2018. Minimum order is 10 sets.
- Entrants must book their fundraiser by 30th March but it can take place any time in 2018.
- Entries can be submitted via reply email to your booking confirmation or in a new email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order confirmation or invoice number.
- Entrants may be asked to provide details on their fundraising group at the time of entering such as ABN and billing address.
- The winning entry must sell a minimum of 10 sets within their 30 day invoice before the prize is sent.
- The winning entry may request a voucher to the value of $500 for their choice of store instead of the iPad should they want to upgrade or prefer something different.
- Living Fundraisers will write a case study on the winning entry to share on our website, in a newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- Notable entries may also be displayed on our own website and Facebook page stating the fundraising group’s name.
Judging this competition will be far from easy so we have created some judging guidelines to help make the process fair and consistent. Some of the things we look for are:
- Evidence of creativity and that you and/or your participants will have fun during your fundraiser! How will you announce and promote your fundraiser to the wider community? Will you offer any special incentives to the highest or more creative seller? How will you say thank you to your end purchasers?
- A letter or some photos to accompany your entry – tell us what you think, tell us a story, tell us why your school or group would like to win or deserve to win – tell us anything at all, we love getting letters!