Besides being a super cute home for herbs to grow on your window sill or office desk, we’ve come up with 5 uses for our 5 different coloured herb tins.
Once you’ve transplanted your herbs to a bigger pot or the garden to grow more freely, you can wash and use the tins in the following ways:
- Dry herbs or chillies in them. Pop whatever it is you would like to dry inside the tin and simply place in a sunny spot. This is a great way to preserve your herbs and chillies if you are in abundance.
- Store your make-up in them. They are the perfect size for lipsticks and nail polishes and will look gorgeous in your bathroom or bedroom!
- Use them to store buttons, paper clips, cotton reels and other bits and bobs we often leave scattered around the house.
- Use them as kids money boxes, treat tins or storage containers – I am sure the kids will have a few ideas of their own too!
- Grow more herbs, veggies, fruit or flower seeds in them! All you’ll need is some seeds and potting mix.