Guidelines and Advice
Information and guidelines to help you organise and run an effective fundraiser:
- Living Fundraisers Guide to Healthy & Profitable Fundraising: an overview of our fundraising programs, packed with useful tips & advice
- 9 Ways to Make Your Fundraiser a Success
- Important questions for your committee to ask
- Fundraising checklist
- Fundraising Season Planner
For fundraising Success Stories as well as helpful articles and resources on fundraising, cooking, gardening and more, please visit our Latest News Blog.
Product flyers for Drive Participants
These flyers are included in the carry bags handed out to participants and are designed to help them with product sales:
Fundraising Coordinator’s Resources
Resources to use to place your order and during your drive
- How to run a take-home drive
- How to run a stall/event fundraiser
- How to run an order form drive
- Fundraiser Distribution Sheet: Use this sheet to record distribution of fundraising kits
- Poster (all products): to promote your fundraiser
- Flyer (Grass Hair Kits): to promote your fundraiser
- Fundraiser growth chart: a poster to record the progress of funds raised
- Returns process
- Credit Card Slip: for take-home and order form drives (4 slips to a page)
- How to process credit card payments
Order Form Drive
Download our printable guidelines for running an order form drive here.
Order Forms in printable format can be downloaded below:
- Herb, Veggie, Flower, Fruit order form
- Greeting Cards order form
- Seed-embedded Christmas Cards order form
- 100% Soy Wax Candles order form – NEW!
- Grass Hair Kits – Christmas Range – NEW!
Please note, hard copies of the forms are also available for distribution to your families/members if you’d prefer. Please contact us and advise the number required.
This Order Form Tally Sheet (excel file) can be used to collate orders to conclude an order form campaign (note: different worksheets for each product)